Brace Yourself
  Archive
Posted by:
ocker ®

06/01/2007, 15:53:27
Author Profile

Alert Forum Admin

While packing up and moving recently I came across an old folder of premie music. Someone had made a neat job of pasting photos of Rawat on the front and inside covers. This folder hadn't seen the light of day for nigh on 30 years and the photo quality had got a bit fly blown or roach blown.

While driving to the beach this morning with the full moon and the evening star hanging large and brilliant in the clear dark sky I began musing on beauty, something that is extremely powerful but rarely talked about.

I always thought Rawat was plug ugly but lots of premies really seemed to believe he was beautiful. But then most premies have dumped Rawat into the garbage can of history and surely they wouldn't do that if they still believed and saw him as beautiful. It's not as if only those who saw him as beautiful have all remained premies and the rest become apostates. At least these days, pwks seem to have a better idea of how everybody else sees him (or maybe they now also see how ugly he is on a physical level) because on the net all the photos of him on official premie sites are small and dark. So what happens, is it like as blinding light and suddenly you see him as he is, ugly and sick with years of abuse, or a gradual process of revulsion.

Anyway brace youself

Uploaded file
premrawatashereallyis.jpg (264.9 KB)  

Previous Recommend Current page Next

Replies to this message

Re: Brace Yourself
Re: Brace Yourself -- ocker Top of thread Archive
Posted by:
arthurchappell ®

06/02/2007, 00:50:34
Author Profile

Alert Forum Admin

I would never  go for criticisising his appearance, weight, etc,  as I'm no oil painting myself - unless you compare me to Guernica Nights, by Picasso - but Maharaji does flaunt himself with such self reverential Narcissism - His Kryshna garb would be something i'd do for a laugh for halloween or such an event - he genuinely thinks he is gorgeous and adorable which shows how deluded he really is .

http://www.lulu.com/content/757452 My book on Maharaji -  BRAINWASHED! A CULT SURVIVOR'S TALE

Arthur Chappell arthur@chappell7300.freeserve.co.uk

My Space. http://www.myspace.com/56954240

Web site  www.arthurchappell.clara.net/

Previous Recommend Current page Next