Isn't Evening Standard article "notable"?
  Archive
Posted by:
Marianne ®

05/31/2007, 22:59:26
Author Profile

Alert Forum Admin

Isn't the Evening Standard article a notable source for wikipedia purposes? And very current?

Previous Recommend Current page Next

Replies to this message

Re: Isn't Evening Standard article "notable"?
Re: Isn't Evening Standard article "notable"? -- Marianne Top of thread Archive
Posted by:
Cynthia ®

06/01/2007, 07:38:23
Author Profile

Alert Forum Admin

Funny you should ask.  While the article is definitely from a reliable source, the content of the Standard article, i.e., a cult giving money to the Lord Mayor's Appeal, would be considered an "extraodinary claim," and would therefore have to be backed up by multiple sources which state the same thing, because that Standard article isn't in "harmony" with what other sources state about Rawat. 

There was a recent dispute on the talk page about such a so-called "extraordinary claim" that was raised by Andries.  The result is that the article got locked from further edits for about a week.

Modified by Cynthia at Fri, Jun 01, 2007, 07:41:15

Re: Re: Isn't Evening Standard article "notable"? -- Cynthia Top of thread Archive
Posted by:
Axis ®

06/01/2007, 09:10:16
Author Profile

Alert Forum Admin

I don't get that. rawat is such a benefactor, has bought rice and that,  why it cannot be added in regards to the fact that he is a benefactor who cares so much about all good causes, as shown since the 70's when we were kindly offered the opportunity to kiss his feet so could clean us with his grace?  He is soooo good.  Why not say it?

E,V. is plagued with information, and the Internet, describing Rawat's contributions and generosity toward the many underprevileged mortals.  That cannot be combined to "fit" somewhere?  Just wondering.  What do I know?  My master still have to return my mind he kindly captured, read, is impaired.

I keep cheering for you guys.

Re: Re: Isn't Evening Standard article "notable"? -- Cynthia Top of thread Archive
Posted by:
Axis ®

06/01/2007, 09:11:12
Author Profile

Alert Forum Admin

I don't get that. rawat is such a benefactor, has bought rice and that,  why it cannot be added in regards to the fact that he is a benefactor who cares so much about all good causes, as shown since the 70's when we were kindly offered the opportunity to kiss his feet so could clean us with his grace?  He is soooo good.  Why not say it?

E,V. is plagued with information, and the Internet, describing Rawat's contributions and generosity toward the many underprevileged mortals.  That cannot be combined to "fit" somewhere?  Just wondering.  What do I know?  My master still have to return my mind he kindly captured, read, is impaired.

I keep cheering for you guys, noticed, I DID NOT said praying, oaky Jim? LOL