Isn't it time for Rawat to talk to the Muslims of the world?
  Archive
Posted by:
Jim ®

08/29/2006, 13:33:59
Author Profile

Alert Forum Admin

I don't know about you but I learned my very first factoids about Islam from this cult, to wit: Muslims use this hand, Hindus the other; Muslims cook their breads on a concave bowl, Hindus the other way around; Mohammed was a Perfect Master -- just like all the rest; and the self-effulgent light within that is our true nature has been called, amongst other things, Allah.  No mistake though, it's just the same ol' God everyone's been looking for all along.

And that was it.  I was now an expert in Islam, yet another precursor to Rawat's Millenium and then some (if we're good). 

And of course we were told how Hindus and Muslims had come together in perfect harmony under Rawat's Holy Lotus Feet.

So now, with things heating up a bit worldwide (ya' think?), don't you think it behooves Rawat to deviate just a bit from his usual grand, incisive talking points and actually address Muslims specifically?  It doesn't have to be a permanent thing.  Perhaps if he just talked to the Muslims a couple of times until this whole brooding storm of radical Islam blows over.  I mean, otherwise, what's the point, eh?  World peace and all .... 

Previous Recommend Current page Next

Replies to this message

Re: Aren't you going to Rawat 's Program in Mecca this year?
Re: Isn't it time for Rawat to talk to the Muslims of the world? -- Jim Top of thread Archive
Posted by:
geo ®

08/29/2006, 14:50:27
Author Profile

Alert Forum Admin

The triumph of faith over knowledge…
Re: Isn't it time for Rawat to talk to the Muslims of the world? -- Jim Top of thread Archive
Posted by:
Milarepa ®

08/30/2006, 08:00:08
Author Profile

Alert Forum Admin

… or more clearly, instinct over reason. It is the morality of the herd.

Rawat,  former LOTU, now the very embodiment of western decadence and immorality , would not dare to speak directly to the `muslim community` for fear of inviting an intellectual debate and eventually  a fatwah. 

In the words of Nietzsche...

"It is more comfortable for our eye to react to a particular object by producing again an image it has often produced before than by retaining what is new and different in an impression: the latter requires more strength, more `morality`." (Beyond Good and Evil)

Don`t hold your breath for World Peace Jim.

Modified by Milarepa at Wed, Aug 30, 2006, 11:22:31